Saturday, December 1, 2012

Dabyre, RJD2 @ Upenn 11/30/2012

I saw Dabyre & RJD2 last night, which was pretty awesome. I always enjoy whenever I get a chance to visit Upenn. I like to think that visiting a state college can be refreshing from a creative bin that Uarts can be. I got a chance to talk to Tadd for about 20 minutes or so, which was fantastic, not only because he had so much to tell me about, but also because I found out he's from Ann Arbor too! I laughed when I realized he told me that he would be sending his kids to the same elementary school I had gone to in Kindergarten. He turned out to be quite an awesome dude, and I'm really thankful I got a chance to see what he was up to. He and RJD2 played an awesome set. The venue was pretty house-party-esque, considering it was at a frat house, but I definitely enjoyed myself. Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment