Saturday, December 15, 2012

xmas xecrits

I didn't want to post this too soon but I absolutely couldn't wait. Right after finals I went to freaking out about what to do for christmas presents, BUT NOW I have a newfound appreciation for christmas cards! Whipping these out can be surprisingly simple. Not only can it be as unique as you make it, but it is a really simple gift for pretty much everyone on your list, considering that you are able to print as many as you feel like printing! I'm totally planning on doing this again, so here's to the first of many. Don't think I'm doing a webcomic anytime soon though.


(just imagine one is the inside little comic part and one is the outside cover part and the paper is folded in half in hamburger-bun style)

I had my cousin Noam for secret santa, so this was done by keeping him in mind. 






No comments:

Post a Comment