Robert Haskell and I have been able to acquisition a street vendor's permit for the rest of the year! So consecutive fridays, especially the first of each month (art tends to move in months here in Philadelphia, so first fridays usually bring forth plenty of interested and perspective sellers and buyers) we are planning on selling work out on the streets. Here are some postcards that I hope people will find interesting and may adequately represent a Philadelphian experience. Haha.
It's a series of watercolors. 5 are this year's most recognizable Phillies based off of this image.
The other are of course 5 founding fathers to look at and admire. They come from an entirely different generation, but are just as important to our city as the baseball stars we adore today. Who's your philly?










Wish I could've snagged a few of these
ReplyDeleteNext time I see you dude
Delete