I wanted to finish this one for Haylee after I realized how horribly I celebrated her birthday with her. Kind of a present that I didn't get to give her as I was still recovering from the event that I had hosted on the weekend before.
Regardless I felt I owed her and before I got it out to her (insert catalyst) I ended up mentioning it to her the night we broke up, so I felt like it was necessary to get it out.
To make a long story short (thanks for reading) a friend called me the other night inviting me to an event at a place where she worked and instead of joining in, I decided to get that cassette finished so I could give it to her properly. These are the songs in order as I recorded them, first digitally then transferred onto cassette via my parent's old tape deck. All but the last song are recorded from the cassette I gave her.
And if you're wondering, she loves it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment