So it's the middle of summer, and I'm a week away from my brother's wedding. It's hopeless for me to try right now, so I won't even go into how that makes me feel. I will say that I'm quite excited though. I always love going back to Michigan.
The thing of the matter is, I have recently started teaching myself flash, and I decided it would be fun to lipsync to Tim and Eric's song, Sit On You. Boy was I right. I'm only here because not only has it been so long since I posted, but the rediculousness of the entire thing is cracking me up. I just have to talk about it. I am quite excited to learn Toon Boom when I get back to school, but for now, this is really getting me going. It's just hilarious to me how quickly, once I get animating, it can get out of hand. My goal is to have it done by the end of the summer. Plenty of leweigh, and I will make sure to post it as soon as it is ready.
In the meantime I will be reading two amazing books that I just got in the mail, Richard William's Animator's Survival Kit, and Shane Claiborne's Jesus for President. Both supposedly wonderful in their own special way, and I really hope to grow from reading each one.
Until next time!
Tim
No comments:
Post a Comment