I'm Tim. Currently a student at Uarts in Philly, I'd like to say that there are probably some good and bad things to being in this city. But I guess that can go for wherever you are. I guess it really is whatever you make it. I just want to make sure, as I begin to enter (as I can already tell from just the past year) into a period of my life of G R O W T H. and knowledge and wisdom yay, that I am really able to stick to what and who I am. It's really your experiences that make you who you are, which is why everybody is so unique, but I want to make sure that I can focus on staying strong with myself, and who I am. That's what this whole being on your own thing is about. right?
Anyway, If you're reading this, thanks. I'll try to keep the internet somewhat updated in regards to the life of moi. I just had to find somewhere online and, more importantly, inside of me where I could feel comfortable posting things. I think a blog will do just fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment